1. The Assessor Registration form must be completed and submitted to NCTVET along with the following:
(Download Application for Assessor Registration)
2. New assessors are required to pay a fee to be registered on the National Qualifications Register (NQR).
3. All applications are reviewed and approved by the Director/Manager of the Quality Assurance Unit, NCTVET.
4. Registered assessors must operate on the basis of the following requirements:
5. Registered assessors may apply for additional competencies by submitting a signed Application to Assess Competency Standards form along with proof of the relevant certification and transcript in the area to support the units being requested. Applications for additional competencies attract a fee.